Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Anti Adsskipper Script ?

Hi
    Guys

I m using Linkbucks on my blog.. and earning decreased and i found a reason becoz people are now using Ads Skipper firefox addon [user scrip]

so is there any way to detect that script like anti adblock

any chance of ANti Ads skipppe ?
    sandip1110 Reviewed by sandip1110 on . Anti Adsskipper Script ? Hi Guys I m using Linkbucks on my blog.. and earning decreased and i found a reason becoz people are now using Ads Skipper firefox addon so is there any way to detect that script like anti adblock any chance of ANti Ads skipppe ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

one possible way to override adblockers is to store your ad tools in folders which are randomly named and doesnt have words like "banners" "ads" "ad-media" "media" etc. most the blockers using rules to detect "ad" words by keeping in their db the similar ones. but maybe linkbucks has to do something from their part for this...
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Just create an ad element then use jquery to get the contents of the element, if its empty then you've been adblocked and you can popup some annoying messages.

can any one here can develop anti Ads Skipper ?

Thread Information