Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6857 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default A moral Website

?You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should treat them by means of your moral conduct?

This will be the last project of my life. After fighting for truth for several years now, I have realized that people in this world need courage to stand out for truth, they need motivation and strength.
    I want to build a website to influence people, inspire people, support people and strengthen them to fight for the truth.
    Through means of charity, music, dance, thoughts, morals and what all instruments we can use on the internet.

I am looking for a good team of about 10 people who are dedicated and ethically strong and who understand what I want to say through this message.

It will have everything that we could cover, real life stories, exposing people who do wrong, ideas, suggestions and most importantly, it will be made for people not for any personal gain.

I am influenced by wikileaks , Wikipedia and many like communities on the internet.
    Let us prevent what is wrong and strengthen what is correct.

Please provide with your advice and PM me if you wish to join in and be a part of this project. It would be an effort to explain goodness in a simpler language and do our part to make this world a peaceful place.

So help me and if you know someone who is perfect for this kind of a project, please let me know.

Thanks !
    Born to Help Reviewed by Born to Help on . A moral Website ?You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should treat them by means of your moral conduct? This will be the last project of my life. After fighting for truth for several years now, I have realized that people in this world need courage to stand out for truth, they need motivation and strength. I want to build a website to influence people, inspire people, support people and strengthen them to fight for the truth. Through means of charity, music, dance, thoughts, morals Rating: 5
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    I'm in to this project.

Please PM me what exactly I will have to do.

Website's:
    ErgoHelper.asia
    Interesting idea. However, I don`t think that moral is the right word for your website. Justice, courage, fairness, all sound more relevant to the idea of your website.

I am interested. Please PM me.

Thread Information