Hi Guys,

I am looking for some good solid advice with regard to technologies and implementation, and possibly a good coder to help with site development --- Paid work --- if you can produce instant results!

I have been tasked with setting up an adult website for models who can interact and blog and message members and the like, it will be subscriber membership based.

Now I have run into a series of problems.

I would like to not use WP and BuddyPress for the blogging and social networking side of things as i find it too difficult to adjust and manipulate.

What i am looking for is a plugin that gives similair functionality to Buddypress but I can bolt on to a standard site built with dreamweaver and manipulate that way.

We have lots of content for the site and using WP it wants to save everything to the database, and this would also mean paying extra monthly database hosting as its and additional ?10pm per 250mb of database a month.

Would really appreciate any feedback or comments on this as i have spent far too long on this project already.

Many thanks
Joe_Joe Reviewed by Joe_Joe on . Website Development Project Hi Guys, I am looking for some good solid advice with regard to technologies and implementation, and possibly a good coder to help with site development --- Paid work --- if you can produce instant results! I have been tasked with setting up an adult website for models who can interact and blog and message members and the like, it will be subscriber membership based. Now I have run into a series of problems. I would like to not use WP and BuddyPress for the blogging and social Rating: 5