Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6876 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Help Coding Scientific Study

Hello, I was hoping some one on here might be able to give me a few pointers/ some advice on a page I am trying to code for an online study I will be conducting in the coming months.

I have managed to get most of it done but there is one part I am having problems with.

Part of the study includes a gender discrimination task (the participant is shown a picture of a man or woman and must indicate which they think it is in a set time), but I am unsure of the best way to go about this.

Each image is presented for 2 seconds, after which participants have 3 seconds to make a decision. Previously I have used flash for image presentation as it allowed for good control of presentation time, but I am not sure how to integrate a time linked response to each image using this method.

Any advice or pointers, even just to point me in the direction of a possible solution would be greatly appreciated.

To summarise, what I am looking for is something that allows:

A timed presentation of a series of still images.
    A way to record responses (either through keystrokes or button presses)
    And a way to link which response corresponds to which picture.

Once again, any help at all would be great!
    Etece Reviewed by Etece on . Help Coding Scientific Study Hello, I was hoping some one on here might be able to give me a few pointers/ some advice on a page I am trying to code for an online study I will be conducting in the coming months. I have managed to get most of it done but there is one part I am having problems with. Part of the study includes a gender discrimination task (the participant is shown a picture of a man or woman and must indicate which they think it is in a set time), but I am unsure of the best way to go about this. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    You can achieve this using PHP+Javascript, although this task is a bit tedious one you can hire a coder for this.

Thread Information