Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Anything encompassing near "warez" will be illegal. Even if you host the illegal files on USB stick attached to your home computer and allow people to download via it, that'd be still called warez.

I'm not speculating but I think you need to reveal a little bit more. Go ahead, no one will copy your idea if it involves investment at first (because users of this forum are bunch of teenagers who upload/post to make their pocket money).

So I'd say it'd be safe to reveal a little bit more about your "empire" that can mesmerize us all and the potential highly skilled people to join the forces with you.

2.   Sponsored Links

Not true blaze. KWWHunction encompasses warez as it has discussions related to it and individuals who assist in the building and maintaining of such sites. Yet KWWHunction is completely legit isn't it?

I cannot reveal any more out in the open. Individuals who have PMed me in secret have been speaking with me for days and have more information now. If you want to know more, all you have to do is state which position your interested in. Then I will contact you and questions can be answered during that time.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information