Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Has anyone used MultiDown? Scam or legit?

Hi all,

I've been a long-time RS Premium user and it's almost time to re-up. My dilemma is that all the best new stuff is on turbobit, but there's still a TON of old stuff I want to download from RS, in particular a bunch of older movies in 720p and 1080p.

I just saw this service, MultiDown, which says if you sign up with them you'll be able to get premium speeds and multiple downloads from RS, Extabit, TB, etc. They say it works because they first download from the original servers using their own premium accounts, then you download from their servers.

So, is this legit or a scam? If it is a load of bull, can anyone recommend a similar solution besides signing up with multiple services?

Thanks

PS: I didn't want to post a link just in case, but you can google them easily enough.
    debrid Reviewed by debrid on . Has anyone used MultiDown? Scam or legit? Hi all, I've been a long-time RS Premium user and it's almost time to re-up. My dilemma is that all the best new stuff is on turbobit, but there's still a TON of old stuff I want to download from RS, in particular a bunch of older movies in 720p and 1080p. I just saw this service, MultiDown, which says if you sign up with them you'll be able to get premium speeds and multiple downloads from RS, Extabit, TB, etc. They say it works because they first download from the original servers using Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Somebuddie ?

Lifetalk (a member of KWWH) owns a similar service called rpnet.biz. There are other good alternates like real-debrid, linksnappy etc.

I haven't used multidown but there are sites that offer the same thing and are legit. I have being using real-debrid since months, works most of the time.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

real-debrid/alldebrid is sucks, tested multidown, works great for me

Thread Information