Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6869 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Installed WP is not showing !

I have installed wp latest version to a shared hosting. I have installed another website on the same webhosting. so i made addon domains from cpanel and added a domain. so it created a folder named with the domain at public_html. now i made another sql db for the new domain and made one dbuser and gave permission. then, uploaded wp to domain directory.

It was public_html/domain/wordpress/wp.zip

i extracted to public_html/domain and edited config.php file with db name, username and password. and then executed install.php. It installed successfully. than i logged in to my wp-admin. Its showing dashboard properly. but if i go to the domain it showing a blank page. i tried with the page source, there was nothing over there.

Why its not showing on the domain, rather than showing dashboard and other thing properly?

Thanks for your time in advance.
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Installed WP is not showing ! I have installed wp latest version to a shared hosting. I have installed another website on the same webhosting. so i made addon domains from cpanel and added a domain. so it created a folder named with the domain at public_html. now i made another sql db for the new domain and made one dbuser and gave permission. then, uploaded wp to domain directory. It was public_html/domain/wordpress/wp.zip i extracted to public_html/domain and edited config.php file with db name, username and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

is there a index.html in that directory? maybe you wanna go to www.domain.com/yourwpdirectory/index.php

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

there have no index.html file on the directory. i have tried domain/index.php . its also not working.

It maybe a redirection error. Do you know if they are using apache or nginx? With Apache, wordpress install usually works 99% but with Nginx, you'd have to adjust certain things to make it work.

I have just installed vb on the same directory with same db setting. vb is working fine but wp.

@masterb56 which things i have to adjust? would you mind telling those one too ?

Try to rebuild again the permalinks and see if that works.

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    did you saw your index.php on domain.com/wpdirectory/?

Thanks everyone. Downloaded another version of wp. and installed this one. working just fine.

Thread Information