Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Suggestion needed - starting RapidLeech service

hi guys,

wanna start a rapidleech service. can you guys please suggest advice on the following, if

-- I wanna be limited with 20 users per month and with premium download facilities mostly ... not going for unrar/thumbnail etc. at starting

1. what basic cfg do I need? (2GB memory, 100GB HDD, 1GBPS port or more?)

2. which rapidleech business script is good? paid or free anything will do

3. any servers you suggest

4. any other advise that I missed?

Thanks in advance whoever replies.
    Lie8 Reviewed by Lie8 on . Suggestion needed - starting RapidLeech service hi guys, wanna start a rapidleech service. can you guys please suggest advice on the following, if -- I wanna be limited with 20 users per month and with premium download facilities mostly ... not going for unrar/thumbnail etc. at starting 1. what basic cfg do I need? (2GB memory, 100GB HDD, 1GBPS port or more?) 2. which rapidleech business script is good? paid or free anything will do Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    OMG, not another leech service without uploading or unrar.

Look at rapidgen or other established leech services, they can offer this service for a couple of bucks. How do you want to fight them and make some money?

Advice: Get a dedicated server and start providing sBorg service. There is a serious need for that.

@sniffdog, thnx for the advice. I will think of it. As I mentioned, I am thinking of just starting a small business then later move on to next level. Also, there's a lil budget problem in my end. But, ya sborg could be a good option too. Any hints on dedi server cfg?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Advice #2: Don't start a business if you have 'a lil budget problem'. A dedicated server suited for sBorg would set you back at least $200+ per month.

As you need to build up a client base, don't expect a profit in the first month and you should be able to sustain your monthly server fee for at least 2-3 months.

Thread Information