Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6677 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Hi i used rl it's very very good no isue from my side and i loved Live support 24x7

Website's:
    Moreleech.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    A good host doesn't delete the files in a customer's account as there is an allocated amount of disk space which the client should be able to use as it fits him and as long as he wants.

Bull. They only do this so they can oversell their server.
    Buddy As we all Knows Rapidleech is not Like filehost It's only for transfer Files To Your server/filehost E.T.C!! Though some Download files RL to PC and that's Not Bad too But we can't give users to keep their files forever cos it's not Filehost.

Our current HDD is 4TB and we Can Sell 400+ Accounts with that space but Our target is only Maximum 100 accounts to keep Our Good Performance.

Buddy Our target is To Give Good support & Quality

Regards.

Good Speed. I purchased one plan..Thinking of renewing it

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    100 accounts on one server? OMG ....

And you still didn't get the part about the allocated disk space.

Moreleech.com - Rapidleech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 12GB HDD From $5/month (NL)
    So they can't use their HDD space as offered, because you will delete the files even when 12Gb has not been reached.

And why would someone pay $79.99 for 500Gb space if you delete the files every two days?

You are sure you know what you're doing?

5.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Moreleech.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    100 accounts on one server? OMG ....

And you still didn't get the part about the allocated disk space.

So they can't use their HDD space as offered, because you will delete the file even when 12Gb has not been reached.

And why would someone pay $79.99 for 500Gb space if you delete the files every two days?

You are sure you know what you're doing?
    it's not Filehost dear.we can't provide HDD for Keeping files forever.

and if they shares our files to 100 peoples and if they Start downloading then Our server will be Down . is'nt it ?

And also we can Sell 100 Accounts easily we have no problems with that cos we have powerful dedi-server to handle them all.that's why all Clients are happy with Server speed.

for 200/300/500GB plan we already have extra servers!!that's why they are custom plans.

Regards.

I want to buy a plan with Payza to test for 1 month, but I would like to know if the payment is recurring.
    It's the first time I'm buying a rapidleech and I want to decide if I want to renew the plan for the next month.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    Quote Originally Posted by kof_p View Post
    I want to buy a plan with Payza to test for 1 month, but I would like to know if the payment is recurring.
    It's the first time I'm buying a rapidleech and I want to decide if I want to renew the plan for the next month.
    test their demo
    http://demo.moreleech.info/index.php
    demoa
    demoa

no hotmail.com?

Website's:
    Moreleech.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kof_p View Post
    Yes recurring !!

More info about Payments See here -

http://moreleech.com/showthread.php?...ayment-Options

Quote Originally Posted by artben View Post
    no hotmail.com?
    I am unable To Understand Your question buddy.PM me Your Problem or Chat Live with us.

Any plans to add RG to the premium list maybe?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information