Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6840 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Doing things differently.

Default Really......Really, No Really?

Right, so yeah, do the staff (Mods) actually do stuff? i'm not going to pinpoint certain ones because that would be harsh ( if i did i'd probably get an infraction LOL )

Anyway, why does near enough most threads ( which really should be moved ) STAY in general?

Let me list afew threads....

Has anyone used MultiDown? Scam or legit?
    Best Website for Free Paid Android Application Download
    what is cloudflare.com?
    How to use this lang on PC?
    Forum Rank Name Suggestions !

If you really want some decent activity and what not, ( staff ) really should set an example and do what there ment to do and not just rely on the "report system".

Yes this is moan thread, and i'm happy to make it.

ps. let the neg rep come.

Edit: Ignore NordicNode lol.
    GeeZus Reviewed by GeeZus on . Really......Really, No Really? Right, so yeah, do the staff (Mods) actually do stuff? i'm not going to pinpoint certain ones because that would be harsh ( if i did i'd probably get an infraction LOL ) Anyway, why does near enough most threads ( which really should be moved ) STAY in general? Let me list afew threads.... Has anyone used MultiDown? Scam or legit? Best Website for Free Paid Android Application Download what is cloudflare.com? How to use this lang on PC? Rating: 5
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

2.   Sponsored Links

I can't say I've ever paid enough attention to notice.

seems legit

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    No moderators available at the moment, please try later.

Too busy in the shoutbox

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Please use report button, and first moderator available will look at those issues.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Let me respond by saying the following:

As a former member of the staff you know what is the norm for a staff member here, so I won't go into that.

There are some that take the title and task a little more seriously then others, I will openly admit that and not point any fingers either.

The active members of the staff can only cover so much of the board and rely heavily on the community to report issues that need attention immediately.

I will not make any excuses but say that I am doing the best I can in this role. I would hope the majority of the members would agree on that much.

LOL?

So threads which are like a month old and people still reply never get reported/noticed by staff? ( which really should be moved )

I'm going to point fingers but it's always the same reply ( staff do as much as they can etc etc )....
    I could really go into a full blown rant, but whatever it won't get sorted so fuck it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci15Y...ature=youtu.be

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8bI17_AAc[/ame]

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Indian mods were busy with the festivals..now they should be back ^.^

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information