Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Shared Hosting that Allows File Share Script

Looking for shared hosting with atleast 25GB of storage and 400gb of bandwitdh that allows fire sharing script. No more than $9 a month. I would LOVE a vps if it included cPanel I`d pay up to $12 but cPanel is usually to exspensive.
    hyelton Reviewed by hyelton on . Need Shared Hosting that Allows File Share Script Looking for shared hosting with atleast 25GB of storage and 400gb of bandwitdh that allows fire sharing script. No more than $9 a month. I would LOVE a vps if it included cPanel I`d pay up to $12 but cPanel is usually to exspensive. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    you can probably get a shared hosting @hostgator, servage.
    They have UL bandwidth. (so-called UL )

But you wouldn't get good results. You can also try kimsufi's 14$ Dedicated servers. @kimsufi.co.uk

I was looking for offshore so HostGator would not work, I know plenty of good USA providers, Just cant find a good Netherlands or germany provider

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
    I was looking for offshore so HostGator would not work, I know plenty of good USA providers, Just cant find a good Netherlands or germany provider
    Well, i suppose you are looking to link warez, using a shared host. This would be the worst idea ever.

Not completely. 90% of the files are legal. Phone devopment stuff

Respected Member
    then why would you opt for offshore hosting ?
    and tbh, nothing is safe these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    Well, i suppose you are looking to link warez, using a shared host. This would be the worst idea ever.
    He isn't linking, he is hosting the files.

That still means 10% of the files are warez. You can't host (not link but host) warez on a shared hosting.

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems like you are hosting the files locally on the server, right?

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    He isn't linking, he is hosting the files.

That still means 10% of the files are warez. You can't host (not link but host) warez on a shared hosting.

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems like you are hosting the files locally on the server, right?
    Yeah, w.e.
    We get the point right ?

@OP: you better get an offshore VPS or Dedi.
    Offshore Shared is useless option, as most of them are hosted by small DC's.

I would love to pay a few extra more for VPS, But I can controll the VPS panels as good unless they offer cPanel for free lol

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Even if you get an offshore VPS or shared hosting, the provider will never allow you to host warez files on your server. Warez linking perhaps, but no hosting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information