Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6871 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I am Planing to start a warez Blog

Hi all KWWH members i am planing to start a warez blog and which platform is better for me because i am new in this field please all member give me a idea
    Thanks
    Poison999 Reviewed by Poison999 on . I am Planing to start a warez Blog Hi all KWWH members i am planing to start a warez blog and which platform is better for me because i am new in this field please all member give me a idea Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Wordpress is the way to go.Easy customization and plugins.

Bro wordpress is so difficult for me i agree with you wordpress is a best choice but it is so difficult for me in starting because i am a newbie brother

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Then don't do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Poison999 View Post
    Bro wordpress is so difficult for me i agree with you wordpress is a best choice but it is so difficult for me in starting because i am a newbie brother
    There are tons of youtube videos and articles about wordpress.
    All you have to do is search

ok if wordpress is difficult you can use blogger though not the best it is pretty simple to handle. also u can out source designing and other complicated stuff. and keep urself to just posting which applies to both wordpress and blogger
    Cloud Server Hostwinds Cloud Server Hosting is the perfect solution for clients looking to have the ability to upgrade and downgrade their dedicated server in real-time.

At the end of the day, everyone has to start somewhere.
    Working with Wordpress will you give you knowledge with a number of different coding languages/systems... for example, html / css / php / mysql

My first website was Wordpress based, yes... it was difficult to start off with, but knowing what I know 'now', I look back and think - wow that is actually really easy.
    It's just because you simply don't understand it at the moment, but Wordpress is a great tool.

Maybe if you are still skeptical about wordpress then look at something like blogger ...... but obviously not for warez, as I imagine they would ban you quickly.

After all, you are on a webmasters forum, so if you need any help with Wordpress then you can always ask. There are some people here that want 'money' for their time, but for some of us, it's not all about money.

Remember, if you want to create a warez blog, then you HAVE to be committed, and don't expect to get THOUSANDS of visitors overnight, it will literally take months - if not YEARS.
    Mainly because your site will be new - no one will know about it, people are "set in their ways" to which blog they visit, you most likely currently don't know the commitment that is required, you wont be as fast as the other blogs, etc etc I think you get the idea.

Having run a warez blog in the past, was it worth it... Probably not. Yes, I sold it on to a new person, but I ended up spending ALOT more money on actually running the blog than making with it.

All in all, it was good experience, that is all. I learnt a lot from it. But I could have learnt it all on creating another type of blog (not warez based).

I hope this is informative.

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Try Wordpress - Oh Sorry, That's Tough for you.
    Or start with some DDL Script - Oh wait, That's even tougher for you.
    Why don't you give Forum thing a try? - That's Totally out of your league.

If you so want to go to jail. There are other easier ways to it than making a warez site.

Go to school, Get a job.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Stay away from Blogger if you do go with them your blog will be shut down in less than 6 months. Stay away from warez there is way to much competition out there if you do not have a lot of hard stuff to find

Respected Member
    If you cannot offer anything NEW and UNIQUE, don't bother. Get into something legal!

Honest advice.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information