Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default webmoney help

Hello, I have a question, please.
    What are webmoney ids!!?? How do they look like!!!??
    In paypal, you fill with your email which is also the paypal login.
    Please!!!!
    I looked for hundred of tutorials and found nothing, I am sure I am not the only one asking this, I saw others asking.
    Please do us a small favour.
    Thank you.
    miste1982 Reviewed by miste1982 on . webmoney help Hello, I have a question, please. What are webmoney ids!!?? How do they look like!!!?? In paypal, you fill with your email which is also the paypal login. Please!!!! I looked for hundred of tutorials and found nothing, I am sure I am not the only one asking this, I saw others asking. Please do us a small favour. Thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Webmoney purse

Types of currency: what is WM-ID, WMR, WMZ, WME, WMU, WMB and WMG? What is a purse number?

Presently in Webmoney Transfer there are four types of currency in circulation. These are:

WMZ – currency equivalent to the US$
    WMR – currency equivalent to the Russian Rouble
    WME – currency equivalent to the Euro
    WMU – currency equivalent to the Ukrainian Hryvna
    WMB – currency equivalent to the Byelorussian Rubles
    WMG – currency equivalent to Gold

When you registered with the system, you obtained a Web Money Identification (WM-ID). It is made up of 12 digits.
    After you sign in with your Identification, you will be able to view the purses that correspond with it.

By default in WMKeeper Classic you receive four purses – one for each currency.
    Each purse has a number. This number is also made up of 12 digits, but before the number there is a prefix that denotes the purse currency. For example:
    Z238479008342, R034873236762, E9282374987384, U108374384782 are the different purse numbers for WMZ, WMR, WME and WMU currencies respectively.
    By default in WMKeeper Light you only have a Z-purse, E-purse. R-purse. If you need purses for other currencies, you can create them.

It is possible to create as many purses as you need both in WMKeeper Light and in WMKeeper Classic using your identification.
    You can also remove the purses you no longer need.
    It is possible to find a user ID from a purse number, but not the other way round. To find out a user’s ID, go to the users section and right-click to open the menu and click "Find user".
    To transfer funds you have to use a purse number. You cannot transfer funds to an ID number. If you know a user ID, you can send a message via the internal mail or send an invoice.
    Source

** to get payment from any network you need purse number

You read thousands of tutorials for something which is written on the top of the page after you login?
    Your wmid is written on the top right, on the main page after you login.
    This is the id which is used along with your email to login to the site, you can use either email or wmid to login.

If you want to know your purse number for receiving payments then that is written on the top left, beneath your email. That is if you have created a purse to receive payments.

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    its like this : Z************ ( 12 digits )

So you fill the webmoney id with something like that!!?? Z4174972145** !!??

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

ok, big thanks.
    You can close the topic but please do not remove, others may want to take a look.
    You guys gave a big help.
    Adiel, yes, I am dumb.
    I am happy I see now.

Thread Information