Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6880 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmoney Receiving Euros

Hi,

I need to receive some Euros on webmoney but have never received anything other than USD before. Do i need to create a new purse to be able to get Euros? Or will it just get converted into USD WMZ? Like Paypal does?

Also if i create a new Euro WMZ purse in Webmoney classic will it have the same limits as my main USD purse?

Thanks
    tommyboy Reviewed by tommyboy on . Webmoney Receiving Euros Hi, I need to receive some Euros on webmoney but have never received anything other than USD before. Do i need to create a new purse to be able to get Euros? Or will it just get converted into USD WMZ? Like Paypal does? Also if i create a new Euro WMZ purse in Webmoney classic will it have the same limits as my main USD purse? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You must create a new purse and exchange WMZ to WME according to the current exchange rate on webmoney (but You not pay anything for the exchange), the limits are the same only in a different currency

WME – currency equivalent to the Euro,open a WME purse to recieve payments in Euro

Thread Information