Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    G-Fx.net Website-Logo.com

Default anyone using mylikes?

anyone using mylikes? are they legit?
    nuclear Reviewed by nuclear on . anyone using mylikes? anyone using mylikes? are they legit? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey i use my likes and YES It works however you have to follow there RULes there are a bunch of different topic when you sign up for free you pick 10 out of however many there are. Then you choose a campaign that fits your channel or something you find interesting.

I started with Mylikes but didn't really bother doing anything big with it. My Facebook friend list is not very large and so I don't really get many click throughs on any of my MyLikes links.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear View Post
    anyone using mylikes? are they legit?
    I used to use MyLikes before because it was a great little way to make some quick cash for very little effort. But now you really have to jump through hoops just to use it on any social media sites. You pretty much have to send people to the link. You can't do direct linking on Facebook, Twitter, or Google + without it being considered spam.

Thread Information