Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6956 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up FileHost Design

Hi everyone,

I come here, hoping for some help!
    I've been working in a FileHost project with a friend, based on XFileSharing script. I wander if anyone here would like to help out?

Pages: Well, the front page, and some costumization arround it as well. The other pages are mostly like in html text and images.

Description: We would like to have a simple, yet attractive and complete design. We do have a sketch, and we're happy to send to anyone interested. Colors based on blue, soft blue and white. Kind like of what FileSonic had!

Timeframe: Well, I don't know the time needed to create something like this, but the faster the batter! A week perhaps?

Payment: We are happy to pay for the work. We would go for 400 Dollars. UpFront? Sure, if the design show some nice feedback and trust relations. But we're happy to pay after he shows some images of the final product.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM. I would love to discuss the project, and let you inside our ideas.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
    Regards.
    Ammunition Reviewed by Ammunition on . FileHost Design Hi everyone, I come here, hoping for some help! :) I've been working in a FileHost project with a friend, based on XFileSharing script. I wander if anyone here would like to help out? :) Pages: Well, the front page, and some costumization arround it as well. The other pages are mostly like in html text and images. Description: We would like to have a simple, yet attractive and complete design. We do have a sketch, and we're happy to send to anyone interested. Colors based on blue, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    cb-gfx.com
    Check PM

Thanks!

My KWWH Graphics Thread!
    Respected - Hawk, Capone, Mindy, Humour, Sp32, Sushant, xTreme, Joomlaz, Pankaj, rko

Check UR PM -

Thread Information