Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6869 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    EbonyBootyParadise.net NubeKing.blogspot.com

Default Sendspace as file backup

Just a little interested if anybody uses sendspace as a backup storage host? I have been using RS but would like an alternative as well. Does sendspace delete files if you are premium after a certain amount of storage has been reached?

example: lets say u want to store 600gb on them will they delete for premium user?

I know a lot of sites claim to be unlimited storage but usally once a user hits a certain amount they will start to delete thier files. Cureently i know RS is the only host who does not delete files. I have heard filesling will though.
    blackpharaoh Reviewed by blackpharaoh on . Sendspace as file backup Just a little interested if anybody uses sendspace as a backup storage host? I have been using RS but would like an alternative as well. Does sendspace delete files if you are premium after a certain amount of storage has been reached? example: lets say u want to store 600gb on them will they delete for premium user? I know a lot of sites claim to be unlimited storage but usally once a user hits a certain amount they will start to delete thier files. Cureently i know RS is the only Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Don't waste your time.
    I think 600GB is OK, but it's not OK for many terabytes backup.

http://www.sendspace.com/terms.html
    5.5.1 Fair Use Policy
    Although we offer unlimited uploading, Sendspace should not be used for file storage. We reserve the right to restrict or deny service to members who use a disproportionate amount of storage resources, to the detriment of other users.

and I thnk max upload file size limit is very limited
    I guess it is < 400MB
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

use Filefactory or 1Fichier

filefactory premium dl speed is nightmare avg 3MB/s but sometimes i dl at 56KB/s with premium account, but they dont delete our files, tosh9i can you tell me your exp with 1Fichier

Thread Information