So I made a huge mistake the other day as I signed up for a new Paypal account using random information i found on the internet.(Big mistake #1...) The reason I wanted to make an anonymous Paypal account was because I was going to make a purchase from a website i didnt fully trust. I was going to buy virtual items for an online game and the website selling the items looked a little fishy but had really good prices. I didnt want this website to have any of my real Paypal info so...
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Super worried, Opened fake Paypal account and got email "account is limited". Please Help So I made a huge mistake the other day as I signed up for a new Paypal account using random information i found on the internet.(Big mistake #1...) The reason I wanted to make an anonymous Paypal account was because I was going to make a purchase from a website i didnt fully trust. I was going to buy virtual items for an online game and the website selling the items looked a little fishy but had really good prices. I didnt want this website to have any of my real Paypal info so... Rating: 5