Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6857 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post How to create Torrent Site ? Legal Issues Questions

Hello everyone,

I am thinking to create my own torrent site. None of the files will be hosted on my servers, only images and torrent script itself.

I found a good VPS hosting which is located in sweden, russia and netherlands. In my opinion, they all ignore DMCA which means I can start my torrent site.

In conclusion: I live in country where DMCA is mostly ignored. I want to host my torrent script on sweden servers which, I think, also is DMCA ignored location. Domain tld: co, cc, sx or other...

How to create Torrent Site ? Legal Issues Questions
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . How to create Torrent Site ? Legal Issues Questions Hello everyone, I am thinking to create my own torrent site. None of the files will be hosted on my servers, only images and torrent script itself. I found a good VPS hosting which is located in sweden, russia and netherlands. In my opinion, they all ignore DMCA which means I can start my torrent site. In conclusion: I live in country where DMCA is mostly ignored. I want to host my torrent script on sweden servers which, I think, also is DMCA ignored location. Domain tld: co, cc, sx or Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

And, how will you monetize your site? Are you requiring some type of paid subscription to access your download pages?

Thread Information