I am new to posting stuff on this forum, but I thought I would share some tactics that got me to my first month to $1000. It took me around a year to get it and it was not easy. Here are some things I did.

- I use Google keyword tool and tried to find the most searched for terms in my niche which is health care. I then start to create detailed how-to guides on topics. I tried to make the guides very detailed. I seen on this this site:...

Steps that lead me to a $1000 / month profit
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Steps that lead me to a $1000 / month profit I am new to posting stuff on this forum, but I thought I would share some tactics that got me to my first month to $1000. It took me around a year to get it and it was not easy. Here are some things I did. - I use Google keyword tool and tried to find the most searched for terms in my niche which is health care. I then start to create detailed how-to guides on topics. I tried to make the guides very detailed. I seen on this this site:... Steps that lead me to a $1000 / month profit Rating: 5