Hello everyone. I would like to host a sort of raffle vie Indiegogo where one person would win an item, each ticket would be $1 with special deals such as $5 for 6 tickets, etc.

I see no issues with the logistics of the raffle, I enter the names into a random number generator which picks the winner, then I ship them the object. I just want to make sure that there would be no issues. I would be making less than $50 which would be able to cover the labor of the building of the prize.

I am in...

Can I run a raffle/lottery online where one person would win an object?
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Can I run a raffle/lottery online where one person would win an object? Hello everyone. I would like to host a sort of raffle vie Indiegogo where one person would win an item, each ticket would be $1 with special deals such as $5 for 6 tickets, etc. I see no issues with the logistics of the raffle, I enter the names into a random number generator which picks the winner, then I ship them the object. I just want to make sure that there would be no issues. I would be making less than $50 which would be able to cover the labor of the building of the prize. I am Rating: 5