Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6773 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post Picture Copyrights

I used to use Tumblr where reblogged loads of pictures, mainly adult ones.

1) I'm wondering, how often are pictures that floats around the internet with thousands of views/likes/shares copyrighted?

2) Can I get in trouble for scraping bunch of pictures in adult tumblr blogs and reposting them on my site?

I just don't understand how picture websites find their content without breaching any copyright.
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Picture Copyrights I used to use Tumblr where reblogged loads of pictures, mainly adult ones. 1) I'm wondering, how often are pictures that floats around the internet with thousands of views/likes/shares copyrighted? 2) Can I get in trouble for scraping bunch of pictures in adult tumblr blogs and reposting them on my site? I just don't understand how picture websites find their content without breaching any copyright. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Most times, you are safe in sharing a photo on Tumblr, Facebook or other social networking site so long as you link back to the original source. If you don't' know the original source, then link back to the last site where you found the image.

Thread Information