Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post Can I Download Videos from Youtube, Burn Them to DVD and make it a bonus for my product?

Hi,
    I'm selling pregnancy products. In order to give more knowledge to my customers and make them happy, I have a plan to download some pregnancy videos from Youtube, edit them to add 'courtesy of Youtube' text on each videos, and then burn them on DVD. That DVD will be given as bonus for my customers.

Is it allowed?

Thanks in advance.
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Can I Download Videos from Youtube, Burn Them to DVD and make it a bonus for my product? Hi, I'm selling pregnancy products. In order to give more knowledge to my customers and make them happy, I have a plan to download some pregnancy videos from Youtube, edit them to add 'courtesy of Youtube' text on each videos, and then burn them on DVD. That DVD will be given as bonus for my customers. Is it allowed? Thanks in advance. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

That sounds really illegal and I doubt you could sell it on eBay or other online sites. Though if you are not worried about legal consequences such as being sued for copyright infringement, then you might offer it for sale or download off your own site. Though maybe your own host would shut you down for that.

Thread Information