Hello everybody,

I have the domain-name www.vixana.com and I would like to sell it. I used the free appraisal-tools but everyone gives me a different value (from 0.0 USD until 70K USD) and I am totally confused now.
How do I find out how much I could ask for it without investing any money (in case itīs worth nothing)?

Can you help me, please?

I bought the domain-name approx. 13 years ago and never really used it. Vixana is the name of an old witch on Dartmoor, UK and I thought it would make...

This is so confusing ...
keyoian Reviewed by keyoian on . This is so confusing ... Hello everybody, I have the domain-name www.vixana.com and I would like to sell it. I used the free appraisal-tools but everyone gives me a different value (from 0.0 USD until 70K USD) and I am totally confused now. How do I find out how much I could ask for it without investing any money (in case itīs worth nothing)? Can you help me, please? I bought the domain-name approx. 13 years ago and never really used it. Vixana is the name of an old witch on Dartmoor, UK and I thought it Rating: 5