My partner and I created a clothing company a few years ago but decided to bring on another person in mid March of 2012. It was the old "this is a friend" situation between my partner and him so stupidly, there was no paperwork. The new member did not work out due to his illegal activities we found out about, so we had to let him go. This was just before we were ready to file trademarks and the LLC. We just found out ( while we were filling) that our ex partner has claimed the LLC for the...

Trademark Issues
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Trademark Issues My partner and I created a clothing company a few years ago but decided to bring on another person in mid March of 2012. It was the old "this is a friend" situation between my partner and him so stupidly, there was no paperwork. The new member did not work out due to his illegal activities we found out about, so we had to let him go. This was just before we were ready to file trademarks and the LLC. We just found out ( while we were filling) that our ex partner has claimed the LLC for the... Rating: 5