Hi! I have set up a new blog. its around 6 months old. For the first two months, the traffic wasnt quite good (ranged to around 100-200 per day).. But then suddenly spikes in traffic started to flow in. After every 20-25 days google started to increase the traffic to my site by 1000-1500 per day, even though when i was doing no backlinking apart from normal on page SEO stuffs. Right now, it went up to 5200 per day. But now it has been around 1 month, and only thing that I can see is that...

Fluctuating traffic for my new blog
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Fluctuating traffic for my new blog Hi! I have set up a new blog. its around 6 months old. For the first two months, the traffic wasnt quite good (ranged to around 100-200 per day).. But then suddenly spikes in traffic started to flow in. After every 20-25 days google started to increase the traffic to my site by 1000-1500 per day, even though when i was doing no backlinking apart from normal on page SEO stuffs. Right now, it went up to 5200 per day. But now it has been around 1 month, and only thing that I can see is that... Rating: 5