Hello, I have been trying to rank for the phrase "criação de sites em Florianopolis" this is Portuguese for "Website Creation Company". I have tried everything to rank you this phrase its has a medium competition. Even my facebook page shows up on page 3 of Google, But out of the 24 pages Google gives for the search "criação de sites em Florianopolis" I am nowhere to be found. Also I’m trying to rank in google********* the Brazilian Google.

some of the things I have tried:

Keywords in h1 tags...

Please Help, Not showing up for keywords
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Please Help, Not showing up for keywords Hello, I have been trying to rank for the phrase "criação de sites em Florianopolis" this is Portuguese for "Website Creation Company". I have tried everything to rank you this phrase its has a medium competition. Even my facebook page shows up on page 3 of Google, But out of the 24 pages Google gives for the search "criação de sites em Florianopolis" I am nowhere to be found. Also I’m trying to rank in google********* the Brazilian Google. some of the things I have tried: Keywords in h1 Rating: 5