Are you new to internet marketing? If so, then you will want to proceed with caution. Don’t blow the bank on advertising just yet – there are other strategies that you can use that can get you the traffic and sales that you are looking for. Some people like operating off of the notion of free marketing, and some prefer paid advertising. Both models work… you just have to figure out which one works best for you – or if you have to use both.

In today’s lesson, there are 2 strategies that I would like to tell you about that are very effective for getting you the traffic and sales that you are looking for in your business. These strategies are incredibly easy to follow, and they are things that I do everyday to promote my site. Want to know what they are? Well, here’s the first one:

1) Youtube

Youtube is a great site to market on. It gets millions of visitors everyday, and some of the people in your niche goes on Youtube to find out more information about the things that matter to them. Whether they have a problem that they want to solve, or a goal that they want to achieve… they go to Youtube to look for a solution.

Now there are other video sites on the internet, but Youtube just takes the cake. But other good video sites are Metacafe and Viddler. Creating your Youtube videos aren’t hard at all. You can either record yourself on camera with a high quality camcorder, or you can create something called a screen cast.

A screen cast is simply a video demonstrating how to do something. Videos like these are typically computer based, and the only thing that you hear is the speaker’s voice, and you see what they are doing on their computer screen. It’s very effective. Here’s another marketing strategy that I like to use:

2) SEO

I don’t spend too much time on SEO (search engine optimization), but I know that it’s a great avenue for getting lots of visitors to my website for free. Many people feel that ranking high on Google is tough, but I say don’t worry about Google then… optimize for Yahoo and Bing.

Both Yahoo and Bing can bring you good traffic, and it’s easy to rank on these 2 sites also. Just make sure your keyword density is under control. Keyword density refers to the amount of time your main keyword is inserted onto your webpage. If one of your content pages sounds like a keyword stuffed article… nobody will buy from you – it doesn’t matter how much traffic it generates.

First things first… write for your visitors. Keep your keyword density to 2 to 3% (your keyword phrase mentioned 2 or 3 times per 100 words), and make sure your content is readable. It will be tough to get sales if no one feels you offer any value and that, your article or content sounds like gibberish.

I like these 2 strategies for getting traffic, and I think they can do wonders for your business. Be sure to use them today.

Good luck with getting traffic to your site right away.
GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . Using Youtube And SEO To Get You Traffic Are you new to internet marketing? If so, then you will want to proceed with caution. Don’t blow the bank on advertising just yet – there are other strategies that you can use that can get you the traffic and sales that you are looking for. Some people like operating off of the notion of free marketing, and some prefer paid advertising. Both models work… you just have to figure out which one works best for you – or if you have to use both. In today’s lesson, there are 2 strategies Rating: 5