Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Super Moderator

Default Using Forums As A Promotional Tool

On the internet, there’s a marketing strategy that I am truly in love with. This strategy is easily one of the most popular techniques online, and I think it’s something that you can use to take your traffic to new levels. Are you still wondering what technique I’m talking about? It’s simple… forum marketing.

Sure you’ve heard of forum marketing before, but do you actually know how to make it effective for you? I’m a member of a few forums online, and I get good traffic from them also… each and everyday. I’m confident that you can do the same too once you put it in your mind to use forums as a means for traffic.

There are many ways to find forums in your niche to participate on, and get traffic from them. Two of my favorite strategies are going to forum directories, or simply going to Google and typing in “[YOUR NICHE] forum”. So if you’re in the weight lifting niche, you would type in “weight lifting forum”.

See how easy this is? Now, after you’ve found the right forum to participate in, you need to make a strategy. Your current strategy for forum marketing should be to make 2-5 posts per day. By the end of the year, you’ll have alot of posts… more than great traffic for your website.

And for each post, you get the opportunity to promote your site in the “signature” area of your posts. What is the signature area? It’s simply the area beneath your posts that promotes your website. One thing you should know is that you always want to operate in a forum that allows for promotion in the signature area.

If it doesn’t allow for signature posts, don’t participate in the forum. How else would you get traffic to your website?!? It would be a waste of time for you. There are many forums out there. Pick the active ones, and join and make sure that they allow promotion in the signature area.

This marketing strategy is something that alot of people overlook as they feel (in general) that free marketing doesn’t work. Well… free marketing DOES indeed work, and anyone who tells you otherwise simply doesn’t understand how to market their website successfully online. Catch my drift?

I think you can use this strategy to take your traffic to the next level. You would have a whole community of targeted prospects all waiting to hear some good advice regarding the problems or goals that they may have. The sooner you get on the forum marketing game, the sooner you can start earning the money in your online business that you’re looking for.

And also… you will gain credibility in your niche as an authority. People will approach you for joint venture deals, they will ask to do interviews with you, and they may even ask you to attend their special events or seminars. Soon, you’ll be able to charge for your services – all because you’re the “go to” person in your niche. So there’s some perks also.

Good luck with using forum marketing in your online business today.
    GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . Using Forums As A Promotional Tool On the internet, there’s a marketing strategy that I am truly in love with. This strategy is easily one of the most popular techniques online, and I think it’s something that you can use to take your traffic to new levels. Are you still wondering what technique I’m talking about? It’s simple… forum marketing. Sure you’ve heard of forum marketing before, but do you actually know how to make it effective for you? I’m a member of a few forums online, and I get good traffic from them Rating: 5
    Follow Board Rules & Thread Rules.

2.   Sponsored Links

So long as you are contributing good content to the forum, then you should have no reason not to get a signature line. However, your main goal should be to help the community out and assist others who need help. Answer questions as they come up and just try to be a good community member, helping in any way possible. In this way, you will earn great respect and admiration from the forum members who will be more likely to click on your forum signature link to check out your site.

Thread Information