I'm going to share with you 3 simple ways to get lots of free traffic for your website or squeeze page so you can get more sales.

Step 1: Start a Blog

If you haven't created a blog yet then start one now. Don't know how to create a blog here's a tutorial I did to teach you how to make your own or a place where you can get a free blog setup for you.

Don't waste time on the technical stuff if you're not good with it, just get the blog setup so we can move on to step 2.

Your blog is your home base or your personal space where you let people in to get to know you. Blog's are great for generating traffic from the search engines, but I don't look at a blog as just a place for traffic.

Once you get the traffic from steps 2 & 3 you need to use your blog to create content with your personality infused into them. This can be a video or a article, but you need to personalise your content.

People go to your blog to get to know you, learn if they want to work with you and if they will be coming back again.

Create quality content that helps people solve problems, answers their questions and helps them relate to you and you can sell anything you want.

Step 2: Start Creating Epic Content

This isn't that hard actually. Epic content can be a unique article that solves one simple problem for people in your niche.

Most people spend tons of time creating tons of crappy articles, spun content and content that nobody wants to read.

If they focused that same energy into creating one quality article that helps people they would get 100X better results.

How do you create epic content?

Ask people what they need help with.

You can do this by simply sending out an email to your list or creating a survey on survey monkey and having people tell you what they need help with.

Then go out and create the content that will help them.

But Zach…..I don't know how to create good content. BS!

All you have to do is a Google search, visit this forum and do the research to find the answers you need. Then create the content.

It's really that easy!

Step 3: Syndicate Your Content

The next step is to syndicate your content.

Submit your content to these places:

• Your blog
  • Stumblepon
  • Reddit
  • Forums if they have a article section
  • Article directories
  • Website owners Ezines

You will be getting traffic from everywhere before long if you follow that simple process

Step 4: Targeted Forum Traffic

Forum traffic is one of the most targeted traffic you can get. The people in your niche will always be hanging out in forums asking questions and looking to learn.

You want to position yourself in front of them by answering questions, creating good content for them and to get an idea of who you're and what you represent.

Don't spam the forums. Spend a little time to actually answer questions in detail, network with other people in your niche and start building your brand by showing up all around the forum.

After a while people will start getting used to you and seeing you post helpful content and they will click your signature link to learn more about you.
GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . 4 Simple Steps To Get Butt Loads of Free Traffic I'm going to share with you 3 simple ways to get lots of free traffic for your website or squeeze page so you can get more sales. Step 1: Start a Blog If you haven't created a blog yet then start one now. Don't know how to create a blog here's a tutorial I did to teach you how to make your own or a place where you can get a free blog setup for you. Don't waste time on the technical stuff if you're not good with it, just get the blog setup so we can move on to step 2. Your blog Rating: 5