Most people think getting traffic is hard, but I personally think it's easy. It's all how you look at things and what traffic sources you're using.

Most people think lots of traffic = lots of sales and this could be the farthest from the truth. Not all traffic is created equal.

If you want to sell people on a product, into your business opportunity or any affiliate product you need targeted leads.

There's two places that you can get high quality leads looking for exactly what you have to offer.

Forum Marketing

Forum marketing is one of the best and easiest ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. Take a look around this forum.

What are people here for?

People want to learn how to make money, learn traffic generation and they want to quit their jobs.

So doesn't make sense to be where your target market is?

Most people do forum marketing wrong. They create horrible spun content, comment on every thread and add no value and spend more time spamming the forum over adding value.

If you want to brand yourself as the person to follow you need to add value to peoples lives and do the following things:

• Spend some time reading threads, seeing what people are having trouble with, questions people are asking and figure out what people need help with.
  • Do a little research and leave helpful comments in threads.
  • Create good articles about topics in your niche if they have a article section or somewhere to post your content like this forum.
  • Dedicate time everyday to getting active in the forum and establishing yourself as someone who is trusted and a person to follow.

If you focus on adding value and actually trying to help people and networking in the forum you can drive a lot of targeted traffic to your website, squeeze page or wherever you want to direct them.

Make sure to always have a signature link that links to a squeeze page if you're allowed. If not link to your blog where you post your best content.

Youtube Marketing

Some of my best leads have come from youtube marketing. Creating a video a day around keywords and search phrases people are typing into Google and Youtube will bring you a lot of instant traffic.

If you focus on creating quality content just like with articles you can brand yourself as someone to follow and build your email list and subscribers on Youtube.

I've sold high ticket courses, affiliate products and even coaching to people who found me via youtube.

Youtube is still a very untapped traffic source that most people aren't using. If you focus on creating a video a day along with your blogging efforts this will spiral very fast and gain massive traction.

These are just a few of my strategies I use to build my list daily.
GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . Two Simple Steps To Get Free Leads Most people think getting traffic is hard, but I personally think it's easy. It's all how you look at things and what traffic sources you're using. Most people think lots of traffic = lots of sales and this could be the farthest from the truth. Not all traffic is created equal. If you want to sell people on a product, into your business opportunity or any affiliate product you need targeted leads. There's two places that you can get high quality leads looking for exactly what you Rating: 5