Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Super Moderator

Default Taking Things Slow With Your Online Marketing Efforts

When it comes to internet marketing, it’s very important to take things slow. If you don’t know what you’re doing, go and get some help. Your business is way too critical to be fooling around with your marketing efforts. If you think there’s some “magic method” that will earn you thousands by the end of the month, you’re sadly mistaken.

Your best bet is to take things slow, and track your progress. Set small goals. It can be in the form of targeted traffic, in the amount of sales, or the amount of new subscribers that you get to your email list. There’s no such thing as a “magic formula” online. If you want to get rich with your online business, you will have to do so slowly.

Now sure… you can accelerate the process of things with a killer marketing campaign, but if you want to do this, the fastest way to do this is with paid advertising. Just be careful with it. The most addictive form of paid advertising online is pay per click advertising (PPC).

What makes PPC so addictive? Well, depending on your niche, you can get alot of targeted traffic for a very low price. Most people are thrilled by all the new and instant targeted traffic that PPC provides, that they completely ignore the fact that they aren’t making alot of money in their business.

As a result, they wind up overspending on PPC, they don’t track their sales versus costs, and eventually they have to stop advertising because they’ve ran out of advertising costs. But realize that this can truly be an effective medium for you to use. I’ve used PPC with much success in my business. The 2 biggest players in the pay per click game are Google Adwords, and Bing Ads. Both will provide you with the traffic that you’re looking for.

But don’t become totally dependent on paid advertising. You could be getting sales, but it could be a long time before you break even, or even make a profit from all of your marketing. To counteract this cost, do some free marketing. This will lower the overall costs of new customer acquisition.

Trust me, I speak from experience when I say these things to you. I’ve lost tons of money on PPC, and I had no idea about backend marketing or making money from my existing customers. Don’t be like me. I was young and didn’t understand what I was doing. I’ve spent many years trying to make money, but I would commit the same mistakes over and over again repeatedly. This doesn’t have to be you.

Be smart yet aggressive with your online marketing. Use techniques that will bring you the best kind of traffic, and make sure you’re operating in the profit zone. This will save you alot of time and money – and will make you more efficient in your business. Trust me when I tell you this.

Take this advice and implement them in your business today. It will be more than worth it.

Good luck with marketing your online business.
    GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . Taking Things Slow With Your Online Marketing Efforts When it comes to internet marketing, it’s very important to take things slow. If you don’t know what you’re doing, go and get some help. Your business is way too critical to be fooling around with your marketing efforts. If you think there’s some “magic method” that will earn you thousands by the end of the month, you’re sadly mistaken. Your best bet is to take things slow, and track your progress. Set small goals. It can be in the form of targeted traffic, in the amount of sales, Rating: 5
    Follow Board Rules & Thread Rules.

2.   Sponsored Links

My biggest rule about site promotion is how it has to be free. And, really there is no reason to spend money on marketing when you can just as easily use Facebook and forums to generate real, interested visitors to your site to read your posts or buy your products. Just get active in social communities and forums online and you should start earning more.

Thread Information