Once you activate CloudFlare on HostUpon through cPanel you also get an account at www.cloudflare.com. The basic statistics and settings are shown in your HostUpon cPanel. To see more statistics and info, your Threat Control panel and all the CloudFlare settings, you have to log in to your www.cloudflare.com account.

NOTE: For your first login, please use the ‘Forgot password’ link the first time that they try to log in.
Areon Reviewed by Areon on . I've activated CloudFlare from my HostUpon account. Do I also get an account on CloudFlare.com? What is the difference? Once you activate CloudFlare on HostUpon through cPanel you also get an account at www.cloudflare.com. The basic statistics and settings are shown in your HostUpon cPanel. To see more statistics and info, your Threat Control panel and all the CloudFlare settings, you have to log in to your www.cloudflare.com account. NOTE: For your first login, please use the ‘Forgot password’ link the first time that they try to log in. Rating: 5