Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6948 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Lightbulb eCommerce solution as weebly vs wix

Give your opinion about which one is best tool having high end support for ecommerce website from starting phase to the biggest business company. I want to start my own ecommerce business and want to design website by me only. I don't want to give money to programmer. Have any one know more about wix and weebly? compare both and give feedback which one is good option.
    shreeharisg Reviewed by shreeharisg on . eCommerce solution as weebly vs wix Give your opinion about which one is best tool having high end support for ecommerce website from starting phase to the biggest business company. I want to start my own ecommerce business and want to design website by me only. I don't want to give money to programmer. Have any one know more about wix and weebly? compare both and give feedback which one is good option. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Super Moderator
    Weebly is the better option for anyone looking to create a website with standard features. If you're looking for a high performance, cleanly coded, responsive Web design with great SEO, Weebly is the right choice. However, Wix is by far the larger project, and offers a greater range of features, and ultimately, more support for customizations and more advanced features. Wix, also leads in development and upgrades, so if you are interested in creating multimedia sites, or something a bit out of the ordinary, Wix is the right option.
    Do you use one or both of the above website builders? What are your experiences building websites with them? In particular, how did you find the design interface? Was it easy or difficult to use?
    Share your Web design tips and advice in the comments, and help others make the right choice when it comes to building their own website.
    Follow Board Rules & Thread Rules.

I have only used weebly before for building eCommerce site. I am started with free version not started paid membership plan. I think it is easy to build site with weebly. It has good for selling digital goods as well as physical goods too. But I need to sell seo services. I am planning to sell it with time tracking feature. Means when customer buy product count down time is set. customer can know how much time it need to complete it. Are any one know how can I do that?

Probation
    You can also use Wix Website builder for such website.. I personally used it for my site.. Is is very easy.. It provides the drag and drop tools to add functionalities to the site.. For more details have a peek here ...

Editor
    Supporter
    Review Team
    Yep wix is a right choice for me also it come in handy to build websites easily even for starter users

Weebly has huge wide range of tools and templates however Wix has more creative tools both are fine however if you'd like to run an ecommerce website then it's better to use other platforms like OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop there are plenty free out there.

Quote Originally Posted by shreeharisg View Post
    Give your opinion about which one is best tool having high end support for ecommerce website from starting phase to the biggest business company. I want to start my own ecommerce business and want to design website by me only. I don't want to give money to programmer. Have any one know more about wix and weebly? compare both and give feedback which one is good option.
    I have used both sites and for me Weebly always worked better. Wix sites always seem to take longer to load and that can spell disaster for any website. Weebly sites load fast and they are easier to build even for someone new to the process. Plus, my sites always ranked better when I used Weebly.

Thread Information