Noticed some members were putting up expiring domains /deleted domains for the next day. I check the DELETED domains daily, so I figured I'd post them up here. Like most, I use expireddomains.net, and ALL statistics are based on the ones presented. If your interested in purchasing a domain, I'd 2x check the info against google keyword planner, and run a trademark search. I am not guaranteeing any of the FACTS.

Ones with ***** are ones I really like and am considering purchasing, one's noted $...

Today In Deleted Domains - 26th
keyoian Reviewed by keyoian on . Today In Deleted Domains - 26th Noticed some members were putting up expiring domains /deleted domains for the next day. I check the DELETED domains daily, so I figured I'd post them up here. Like most, I use expireddomains.net, and ALL statistics are based on the ones presented. If your interested in purchasing a domain, I'd 2x check the info against google keyword planner, and run a trademark search. I am not guaranteeing any of the FACTS. Ones with ***** are ones I really like and am considering purchasing, one's noted Rating: 5