Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post How to stop Email Spoofing ??

Hello DP Members,
    Recently I had setup VPS and push my domain there and setup website and did rest of things, now after few days my many people complaining that they had received email from my site with attachment which content virus or something that is not downloadable. They had forwarded that to me also & I am shocked to see my website address used in email but actually in my account there is no email created like that.

So some one sends random emails from ...

How to stop Email Spoofing ??
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . How to stop Email Spoofing ?? Hello DP Members, Recently I had setup VPS and push my domain there and setup website and did rest of things, now after few days my many people complaining that they had received email from my site with attachment which content virus or something that is not downloadable. They had forwarded that to me also & I am shocked to see my website address used in email but actually in my account there is no email created like that. So some one sends random emails from ... How to stop Email Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Also, whenever you receive an email that demands action, such as 'click this link to confirm your bank account details or risk losing your account,' be very suspicious as your bank will never send this type of email. Most likely they will contact you via email and ask you to call the customer service number to confirm your identity or details. Also, never click links in an email to visit a bank or Paypal account as this can lead to getting hacked.

Thread Information