Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6898 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post Please help for SEO of an E-Commerce Site

hi all,
    I just would like to have some help and expert views of you guys on my new E-commerce site. the website is: eazyshopping.co.uk

All help will be much appreciated.

I am at the moment in process of adding products. I have couple of questions regarding SEO for this website. I think its better to ask in the for of 1, 2, 3 so it will be easy to get answers.

1. How can I get better Long tail keywords for my products to use the on page SEO? mean Keyword research tools?
    2. Once I...
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Please help for SEO of an E-Commerce Site hi all, I just would like to have some help and expert views of you guys on my new E-commerce site. the website is: eazyshopping.co.uk All help will be much appreciated. I am at the moment in process of adding products. I have couple of questions regarding SEO for this website. I think its better to ask in the for of 1, 2, 3 so it will be easy to get answers. How can I get better Long tail keywords for my products to use the on page SEO? mean Keyword research tools? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The best way to optimize your on page content for a shopping or ecomerce site is to create unique product descriptions. Don't just scrape the descriptions off the manufacturer website as this will create duplicate content issues. Also, ensure there are product reviews on every product page. Create a way for your buyers to submit reviews for products. These reviews will provide a fresh influx of new content which will help your search engine ranking. For backlinking, gain relevant backlinks from related shopping sites and blogs. Just don't spam links from unrelated sites.

Thread Information