I need some specific tools. As I've always struggled with SEO, most of my traffic coming from targeted back links and advertisements, I need tools for certain things.

I need a good tool for mass blog comments. I want it to be automated, preferably to be able to specify keywords so I don't post on unrelated blogs, and also to be able to target specific blogs. It should be able to do thousands of comments rather fast.

I want a Web 2.0 site tool. I want it to be able to do this or something...
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Best SEO tools for mass/targeted blog comments, web 2.0 sites, bookmarking and article submissions? I need some specific tools. As I've always struggled with SEO, most of my traffic coming from targeted back links and advertisements, I need tools for certain things. I need a good tool for mass blog comments. I want it to be automated, preferably to be able to specify keywords so I don't post on unrelated blogs, and also to be able to target specific blogs. It should be able to do thousands of comments rather fast. I want a Web 2.0 site tool. I want it to be able to do this or Rating: 5