Guys i am selling Scripteen Watch Movies Online Script (Modified Version). i have modified this script which includes zmovie grabber. i built this grabber and fixed the imdb fetcher which no longer works in original version which sucks and it takes too much time to add movie. so i am warning you not to buy from scripteen.com if you do then you will waste you money ($35). so i recommend you to buy this modified version of the script which i modified myself, in the modified version all you have to do is to add imdb link and zmovie.tw movie link then it grabs the movie in single click.

Check out the Product Page (But do not buy from this link)

I recommend you to buy the modified version from the link below:
buy

but if you want to buy the un-modified original version which i am giving in 66% OFF cheaper price click the link below:
buy

rawiswar2001 Reviewed by rawiswar2001 on . Scripteen Watch Movies Online Script (Modified Version) Download Guys i am selling Scripteen Watch Movies Online Script (Modified Version). i have modified this script which includes zmovie grabber. i built this grabber and fixed the imdb fetcher which no longer works in original version which sucks and it takes too much time to add movie. so i am warning you not to buy from scripteen.com if you do then you will waste you money ($35). so i recommend you to buy this modified version of the script which i modified myself, in the modified version all you have Rating: 5