Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6905 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Question cant validate my credit card

Almost a month every time when i try to validate my credit card on payza it always say's me

× You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information.

If i contact them they say me to add any other card and try . Any way to add my card ?

thanks
    Zigger Reviewed by Zigger on . cant validate my credit card Almost a month every time when i try to validate my credit card on payza it always say's me If i contact them they say me to add any other card and try . Any way to add my card ? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You can validate credit card via two methods

Credit Card Charge:
    Payza will charge your card an amount between $1.00-2.00. This charge should appear on your credit card statement in 2-4 business days. When this charge appears on your statement, confirm the amount in your Payza account and your credit card will be automatically validated; afterward, you will be refunded for the charge.

Authorization Form:
    To validate your credit card by manual identification, you must send Payza the following 3 scanned documents:
    • The front of your credit card
    • The back of Credit Card
    • The authorization form, completed and signed

Once Payza receives these documents and verifies all of the information, your credit card will be validated.

Probation
    Can I deposit funds in E-Wallet without validating credit card ?

Respected Member
    Yes, you can deposit funds to your E-Wallet if your credit card has not been validated yet. You will, however, only be allowed to deposit no more than $500 per month. If your credit card is validated within payza, you can then deposit up to $1000 per month into your E-Wallet from your credit card

Thread Information