Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default When did you start blogging?

I started blogging about ten years ago, right after I got online for the first time. My first blog was on AOL Hometown and then later I started blogging on Blogger.com. The blogging experience has been very positive for me, allowing me to have a place to voice my opinion and occasionally earn money. When did you start blogging and has it been profitable?
    Bev Reviewed by Bev on . When did you start blogging? I started blogging about ten years ago, right after I got online for the first time. My first blog was on AOL Hometown and then later I started blogging on Blogger.com. The blogging experience has been very positive for me, allowing me to have a place to voice my opinion and occasionally earn money. When did you start blogging and has it been profitable? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I started using blog from past 3 years ago . I just use to post latest news on technology I have seen people coming and reading it after that I placed adsense now I make 30$ per day it's really good seeing blog grow day by day

I started blogging just 6 months ago; mostly I blog about the daily stories, my coding experience, my family. Not many visitors, so no money yet

I started blogging back in 2005 on Blogger. I mostly use the blogging platform for business related ideas. Then sometime around 2007 was when I set up my first WordPress site and I have been using WordPress ever since. I have done quite well financially with my blogs.

Thread Information