Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review: www.WebmasterSun.com

Hello friends,

Please review my SEO Forum - http://www.webmastersun.com
    It will be great if I can give any ideas from you on :
    - Layouts
    - Colors
    - Style
    - Information

I will improve according to your ideas give me hare to make my forum better

Regards,
    Tommy
    iTommy Reviewed by iTommy on . Review: www.WebmasterSun.com Hello friends, Please review my SEO Forum - http://www.webmastersun.com It will be great if I can give any ideas from you on : - Layouts - Colors - Style - Information I will improve according to your ideas give me hare to make my forum better Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

In Opera colors are very sharp to eyes
    And sections arrangements should be done cause I have to search were to post as i am DP user

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

This has always been one of my favorite forums. In Comodo Dragon (a Chrome browser clone), the colors look fine, almost subdued. I like the style of your forum. Also, I like how all your main internet marketing related discussions are first (rather than under a news section). All my favorite topics are there including social marketing. The only distraction for me (and the first thing I noticed) were the huge ads to the right column of the forum. Then again, maybe that's a good thing as you have to be able to monetize your forum. Still, they are intrusive. But it's up to you, if that's working to earn money for you, then leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelyn View Post
    In Opera colors are very sharp to eyes
    And sections arrangements should be done cause I have to search were to post as i am DP user

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    This is great feedback, I received more feedbacks like that, I sure I will organize my forums

Thanks

Thread Information