Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default My Paypal debit card is lost

I have a business Paypal account and recently my Paypal debit card got misplaced. I've called all the local stores where it could have been lost and not sure what to do now. I think I will have to cancel it, but I'm worried they won't issue me another one. I pay most of my daily family household expenses from the Paypal. I don't know what I will do without it.
    Bev Reviewed by Bev on . My Paypal debit card is lost I have a business Paypal account and recently my Paypal debit card got misplaced. I've called all the local stores where it could have been lost and not sure what to do now. I think I will have to cancel it, but I'm worried they won't issue me another one. I pay most of my daily family household expenses from the Paypal. I don't know what I will do without it. :( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I think there is a fee for applying duplicate card why don't you drop a small mail for paypal staff they will block your present card and they might issue duplicate one

Thread Information