Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Are there any advantages to having a personal Paypal account?

Back in the day when I first started my Paypal account, I was worried that a personal Paypal account would be too limiting, especially since it does not come along with a debit card and you can only move your money to your bank account. At the time, I did not want to deal with that hassle, so I upgraded. Now however, there are many other options for using a Paypal personal account, including linking a debit card from Bluebird or Greendot or other debit card company. And, this allows you the advantages of a business account (such as debit card use of your Paypal funds without withdrawal to a bank account). Also, a personal account has limitations on how much can be withdrawn monthly. However, if you only get a limited sum of money from online earnings monthly, that might not be such a bad thing.

Also, personal Paypal accounts might be best to use if you are sending or receiving money from friends and family. You could use a personal account for these things and have a business account for your business earnings.

What do you think?
    Bev Reviewed by Bev on . Are there any advantages to having a personal Paypal account? Back in the day when I first started my Paypal account, I was worried that a personal Paypal account would be too limiting, especially since it does not come along with a debit card and you can only move your money to your bank account. At the time, I did not want to deal with that hassle, so I upgraded. Now however, there are many other options for using a Paypal personal account, including linking a debit card from Bluebird or Greendot or other debit card company. And, this allows you the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Personal account is good for low transactions and less fees

Thread Information