My Facebook apps include the Netflix and Spotify app. I love how my favorite sites connect to Facebook and post my activity from those sites. For instance, if I'm watching a TV show or movie on Facebook, then it posts to Facebook, so my friends can share the fun. Same thing for Spotify, it keeps track of what I'm listening to and shares my playlists and songs automatically to Facebook and lets me share individual songs with friends via PM or my timeline. What are your favorite Facebook apps?
Bev Reviewed by Bev on . What are you favorite Facebook apps? My Facebook apps include the Netflix and Spotify app. I love how my favorite sites connect to Facebook and post my activity from those sites. For instance, if I'm watching a TV show or movie on Facebook, then it posts to Facebook, so my friends can share the fun. Same thing for Spotify, it keeps track of what I'm listening to and shares my playlists and songs automatically to Facebook and lets me share individual songs with friends via PM or my timeline. What are your favorite Facebook apps? Rating: 5