The only real gripe I have with Facebook is how they let just anyone on the site message you. The messages of people not on your friend list will go to the other box. This is a good thing if you are looking for friends or want to talk to others on site without actually having to add them. However, if you are trying to avoid someone (such as an ex or enemy), then this is a bad thing. And, for me, it's led to a very scary situation in the past. I hope they change it so that you can specify whether or not you will receive messages from the general public (in the other box on pm) or just messages from friends.
Bev Reviewed by Bev on . Facebook let's anyone message you The only real gripe I have with Facebook is how they let just anyone on the site message you. The messages of people not on your friend list will go to the other box. This is a good thing if you are looking for friends or want to talk to others on site without actually having to add them. However, if you are trying to avoid someone (such as an ex or enemy), then this is a bad thing. And, for me, it's led to a very scary situation in the past. I hope they change it so that you can specify Rating: 5