I know this forum is based on the vBulletin forum software and so far, I have no problems viewing the site or loading pages. But, on another very popular webmaster site hosted on vBulletin, the pages always took ages to load and there were constant server issues and downtime. I think some of the issue was related to the vBulletin software though, not just the host, because even after the site was moved to a better host, the forum still loaded slow. Just wondering if this is true for most vBulletin based forums.
Bev Reviewed by Bev on . Why are vBulletin forums always so laggy and glitchy? I know this forum is based on the vBulletin forum software and so far, I have no problems viewing the site or loading pages. But, on another very popular webmaster site hosted on vBulletin, the pages always took ages to load and there were constant server issues and downtime. I think some of the issue was related to the vBulletin software though, not just the host, because even after the site was moved to a better host, the forum still loaded slow. Just wondering if this is true for most Rating: 5