A friend of mine used MyBB for his sci-fi forum for many years and seemed to love the software a lot, at least until he upgraded to Xenforo. The MyBB software has a nice appearance and seems to be very easy to install and work with. And, lately I have been considering opening a forum with that software as my host provider provides auto install of the MyBB script with Softaculous. Have you ever installed and used MyBB forum software? And, if so, what was your experience like?
Bev Reviewed by Bev on . What do you think of MyBB software? A friend of mine used MyBB for his sci-fi forum for many years and seemed to love the software a lot, at least until he upgraded to Xenforo. The MyBB software has a nice appearance and seems to be very easy to install and work with. And, lately I have been considering opening a forum with that software as my host provider provides auto install of the MyBB script with Softaculous. Have you ever installed and used MyBB forum software? And, if so, what was your experience like? Rating: 5