Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to update your blog when you don't have time

When it comes to blogging, it helps if there is some type of recently added content to the page, so that it looks as if your site is current. Most blogs including Blogger and Wordpress allow you to specify a date in the future at which time your post will be published. This allows content to be published at a time when you might not be able to come back to your site to create new posts. This would be useful for long absenses, such as illness or vacation or extended work hours when you don't' have time to devote to your blog.
    Bev Reviewed by Bev on . How to update your blog when you don't have time When it comes to blogging, it helps if there is some type of recently added content to the page, so that it looks as if your site is current. Most blogs including Blogger and Wordpress allow you to specify a date in the future at which time your post will be published. This allows content to be published at a time when you might not be able to come back to your site to create new posts. This would be useful for long absenses, such as illness or vacation or extended work hours when you don't' Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    Yes,I usually prefer to use a WordPress and Blogger for blog post .This facility is of writing future dates is really beneficial whenever we did not get time to post blogs .

agence communication

If your blogs are wordpress-based, then there are some plugins to help you do the auto posting job.

It is always best to write articles in advance, especially if you are in a writing mood. I know with some people they have to be in a certain place mentally when they write. I always try to have at least 10 - 15 articles done and waiting to be posted just in case something happens to where I can't write for a while.

Website's:
    dewlance.com
    If this situation will occur then I will hire a blog writer, post blog in future time. Same trick

I give time in creating a good content so user can easily read it. I think If you don't have a time then why you will write a blog.
    Cheap Windows VPS -- Dewlance.com & SSD Hosting $9/yr

Website's:
    duafaqe.com dediwebhost.com
    WP Autorobot always does the job
    BUY UNLIMITED HOSTING AT WWW.DEDIWEBHOSTING.COM
    .COM STARTING FROM 9.99$

Thread Information