Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6917 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Do you allow all forum members to have a forum signature?

I don't let new forum members have a signature line as it can lead to spamming. When someone finds out they get a forum signature from the first post, they are more likely to show up and post once and then leave. On my forum, the forum signature is reserved for active participating forum members who have posted lots in the past and continue to be part of the forum community. What is your forum signature policy?
    Bev Reviewed by Bev on . Do you allow all forum members to have a forum signature? I don't let new forum members have a signature line as it can lead to spamming. When someone finds out they get a forum signature from the first post, they are more likely to show up and post once and then leave. On my forum, the forum signature is reserved for active participating forum members who have posted lots in the past and continue to be part of the forum community. What is your forum signature policy? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's a good policy however top forums allow signatures to all members and they have a lot of moderators to always look-out if somebody is spamming or violating the rules. This might be a solution though!

Thread Information